The Liftaide team recently completed a project in which we provide a custom made bin tipper for the Woolworths meatpacking centre in Melbourne. The tipper frames are custom made to suit customer-selected ingredients and parts tubs.
Some key features of this tipper include:
- The tubs and crates are secured by tub top rims or side ribs.
- Tubs are secured in tipper frame by Liftaide design automatic latch
- Easy Push button tipping
- Tipping actions to 170 degrees
- Tippers are available a powder coat finish for bulk loose parts
- Optional 304 or 316 Stainless steel for dry powders or wet ingredients, making it versatile as it can be used for numerous products
- Optional tipping heights available when combined with Liftaide range of lifters and extra-high lift, 2 stage lifters.
- Hinged dust suppression cover for clean tipping of fine powders
Pictured is one of many Liftaide lifters supplied to the Woolworths Meats Packing Centre in Melbourne that makes this part of the manufacturing process so much easier than tipping manually.